We will be cleaning a different Minneapolis urban area every Sunday! Join in on our ‘Clean The Streets To Take The Streets‘ video challenge anywhere in the world!
On Saturday the 24th, we will be partnering with several different organizations the entire weekend to bring you education, activities and fun ways to get excited about RRR!
On Sunday the 25th, we will be hosting a community picnic! We will have two different food trucks available along with entertainment and games!
To reach outside our communities and encourage everyone to help save our beautiful planet we have launched the clean the streets to take the streets challenge! Join us every sunday in April at one of our cleanups!
If you attend one of our cleanups please wear a mask! We will provide gloves, trash bags and trash pickers on a first come first serve basis!
Purchase our clean the streets to take the streets offical merch set in our store!
12-2pm every Sunday!
4/4 - Studio (2230 Washington Ave N, Minneapolis)
4/11 - Bogarts Doughnuts (904 W 36th St, Minneapolis)
4/18 - Taco Taxi (1511 E Lake St, Minneapolis)
4/25 - Folwell Park (1615 N Dowling Ave, Minneapolis)
If you're unable to join us on a Sunday hit the streets in your community to enter!
1. Post a picture or video on your social media cleaning your community
2. Tag @visualblackjustice and #cleanthestreetsVBJ
3. Challenge other friends to join!
We will select a random winner to recieve a limited edition Earth Day inspired merch t-shirt and mask set!
Visual Black Jusice will be partnering with several organizations that are fighting for enviornmental justice! Mark your calanders, this day will be packed full of engaging activites that are broken down into reduce, reuse and recycle stations! Come spend the whole day with us or come participate in which ever activity you think you'll enjoy! We look forward to spending the day with you!
Two stations will be available under this category
1. To reduce the use of plastic bags we will be partnering with Proletarian Prints to give away 100 FREE canvas totes! Will will have two custom screen print designs to chose from to customize our new bag! You can also bring an old t-shirt from home for a screen print design to make it new!
2. To reduce the amount of things we throw away, VBJ will be starting an ongoing exchage! The Really Really Free Market provides an opprotunity to give away your pre-loved or unused items responsibly to others who might be interested in re-using and re-purposing those items!
We will be partnering with The Plant Corner Mpls to re-distribute plants, flowers, vegetables, fruits and more that were rescued from greeneries! We ask you bring an old container from home to reuse for planting your new item! Container examples: spaghetti sauce jar, butter tub, take out container, mason jar, etc. We will have planting soil available on a first come first serve basis!
We will have a virtual educational video available throughout the event that will explain what you can and cannot recycle in the Twin Citites!
Copyright © 2021 VISUAL BLACK JUSTICE - All Rights Reserved.